Friday, May 8, 2009

Sorry I haven't posted anything new...

So I finally posted some new pictures. Sorry it has taken a while. I started facebook too, so I have posted some of the photos on there and was neglecting the blog. Keyton deployed to Afghanistan March 1st and seems to be doing well everytime we talk. Luckily we have the capability of email and get to talk to him about once per week. We miss him so much! He is supposed to have a two week leave in December, so it will be a while until we see him.

Kyla is quickly approaching her last day of school. It's hard to believe we will have a 2nd grader soon! She continues to do very well in the Spanish Immersion program and will continue next school year. She will be going to day camp for a couple of weeks and then we leave for Colorado in the middle of June. Kyla will be staying with my parents for a month, so I am not sure what I will do with myself!

I promise to keep posting new pictures and updates. Next weekend we are headed to Kenai to stay at the Space Camp for a night with Kyla's girl scout troop. We are excited to see Kenai, as this will be the first trip for us. So I'll be sure to post some pictures!

--Tiffany

No comments: