Kyla played soccer with the Colorado Springs Parks & Rec. She made great improvements this season, but still has vowed that she doesn't want to play again!
Okay, so this is my first blog, not really sure what I am doing, but I am as shocked as everyone else, seeing as I barely know what My Space is and all! I decided to create a blog because, as you all know we are moving to Anchorage, Alaska. I thought this would be a GREAT way to keep everyone in the know to what's going on. We are excited, nervous, anxious, you name it and we are feeling it, but overall are welcoming a change. We love Colorado and will miss my family DESPERATELY, but are thankful Keyton and I can be together. And besides, this gives YOU all the chance to come check Alaska out, and oh yeah-see the Brown family too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment